Christopher HaedyChristopher Haedy the London based glass cutter who premises at Clement's Inn near Temple Bar. Haedy was a frequent advertiser in the Bath Chronicle amongst other provincial journals, appearing first it seems in 1776. C and D Haedy were at 287 Strand from 1778.
They were successors at these premises to Maydwell and Windle and became Haedy and Lafount in 1804 Haedy and Lafount occur at this address in the London directories from 1804-1810 (Heal collection trade card British Museum.
For additional information please see Chapter 7 The English Glass Chandelier
By Martin Mortimer.